Saturday, December 17, 2022

Some thoughts on seeing a disciplinarian

While I am a caring person, those who know me realize that I do not tolerate nonsense and demand accountability. You will be disciplined when earned. No question about it. Recently, I posted  a few thoughts about seeing a Disciplinarian:

Why You Should See A True Disciplinarian

A spanking is not just a spanking. Being into this lifestyle – yes, I was a former bottom – is a gift to understand others! I understand both sides of the equation - giving and receiving. Being naked strips away more than your clothes. Your essence is revealed. Obey my orders and protocol, and you will receive a well-deserved spanking by an experienced, mature Female Authority! Being spanked is the ultimate obedience, a desired pleasure.

Still not convinced? Then read what a recent recipient of my discipline said:


WOW! This lady can definitely spank! Watch what you ask for because she will deliver! She makes you feel so relaxed and her demeanor is so spot on! I have been trying to have a session with Aunt Chloe for a while and today the stars aligned just right and it happened! She totally blew my mind! I won’t go into the specifics, but WOW! Great it was! She is so respectful to you, very caring, and knows how you feel, or should I say how your bottom feels! She is a very attractive lady. She delivers just as you ask and boy does she deliver! I wish I had seen her before now, but she is definitely my number one to go to from here out! If you are nervous about seeing a Pro, relax and see her! It will be just that! A relaxing, soothing & mind-blowing time! If you don’t go see her, that would be foolish…

What have you got to lose? Just the ability to sit for a bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment