Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Consensual agreement in play with me

Hello to all.my Followers and very Naughty Bottoms.

Many off you know that I just love using a realistic stern approach for a good tanning! Bu, Ionly support adult play. It ts our fetish and you relive either a past expierence or try an ew one (novice bottoms (-gentle start up).

Play time with me is safe. Your health first foremost!

I always use my own judgment ! Enjoy a good red sore bottom. Come and see me! Novices, lets start easy. Perhaps role play or discuss why you need a OTK!

Play safe!

Lady Chloe ❤🖖

** The definition for consensual non-consent is a mutual agreement where the Disciplinarian is able to act as if the bottom has waived all consent. Complete consent is given beforehand with the understanding of it being a permanent arrangement under most circumstances. 


No comments:

Post a Comment